Renovatio Clinic, Unit 3 Cherry Tree farm, Cherry Tree Lane. Cheshire WA14 3RZ
You may also contact us by telephone on: 01618506818
Our data protection registration number is: ZA441443.
We are registered in England and Wales under company registration number 10612131
Our registered office address is: Brulimar House, Jubilee Road, Middleton, Manchester, England, M24 2LX
Your Data Rights
You can control, access or restrict the use of your data, and you have rights under this policy. You can withdraw your consent (opt-out) for us to contact you at any time. Furthermore, you can request: a copy of your data (subject access request); for us to amend your data; for us to restrict your data; and, for us to erase your data.
All your rights under this policy will be provided free of charge and within one month. Please use our contact details above to exercise any of your rights.
Why We Require Your Data
We obtain personal information from you. When you provide your information to us, you consent for us to use your personal information to:
- Provide the services requested by you, namely to hold negotiations in relation to our services;
- To respond to any queries you may have;
- To protect our business and yours from any illegal activities; and
- Administer our website, including ensuring that we can enable your use of the services on our website (including enquiries and complaints about our website) and improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
Keeping You Updated
We will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email about our relevant content, products and services including information, tailored offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on. We market on the basis of legitimate interest and in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business. You can opt-out at any time and we will make this easy for you to do within each communication.]
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect, store and use the following kinds of your data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to the supply of our services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with our service (including name, address, email address and/or telephone number);
- any usernames or identifiers on social media that you directly supply to us; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We collect your data in the following situations:
- When you visit our websites or speak us on the phone, or by email;
- When you purchase a product or service or enter into negotiations to do so;
- When you engage with us on social media;
- When you contact us by any means;
- When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you; and
- We may collect data from publicly-available sources where you have given your consent for them to share information publicly such as online directories.
Cookies are a widely used form of technology and most, if not all, websites will set cookies. Cookies may be used for various purposes, including:
- User preferences, including language
- Authentication: to identify the user once logged in, for the duration of a session
- Analytics: to provide information about website use and user profile
- Targeting adverts
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use a mix of cookies. Some of these are set by our website, to manage your preferences. We also use third party cookies. This includes Google Analytics, who gather all of your information on an anonymised basis. This allows us to make sure our website is the best it can be. Most third party cookies are on an anonymised basis, which means these organisations are not collecting any information that can be used to identify you.
We also integrate with social media providers, to help you to connect your account to our website and also to display advertising content which is relevant to you. These cookies use your personal data to deliver advertising which is relevant to your interests.
This is an overview of our cookie use which you can review to decide how best to manage your online privacy:
- Functional Cookies – these are always enabled as they are required for basic website maintenance. We cannot stop these from being set on your browser, but you can manage your preferences through your browser itself.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by analysing usage of our website on an anonymised basis. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request or allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social Media and Advertising Cookies – Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our websites. This means the cookie will help show you adverts relating to your interests. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertisements that are not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Recipients of Your Data
We process your data as you have directed.
To allow us to provide our services to you, the following third parties provide critical functions to our business and will process your personal information as directed by us and in accordance with strict data security arrangements:
- Our Systems and IT: we use third party firms who provide essential storage arrangements, software and support to our infrastructure;
- Our Suppliers: we may be required to provide your data to our suppliers to provide our services to you; and
- Our Regulators
We do not sell your data to third parties in any circumstances. We have carefully selected our third parties due to their commitment to keeping your data safe and their adherence to data protection requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We are Regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in respect of our obligations to protect personal data. You have the right to make a complaint about our use of your data to the ICO, who will investigate this on your behalf. The ICO will only investigate complaints made within three months of your last contact with us.
You can contact the ICO through their website: https://ico.org.uk or by telephone: 0303 123 1113.