When we are younger, we have vibrant-looking, hydrated skin, but as we grow older, skin can seem to look duller (and more wrinkled). This is because our skin loses some of its natural hydration as we age, leading to an increase in wrinkles and sagging. Renovatio offers dermal fillers that will plump your skin and let you recapture youthful, taut skin.
Depending on where the injection is placed, or if the patient requires numbing cream, the appointment is approximately 30 mins.
Between six months to one year. Juvederm fillers have been clinically proven to last two years.
After consultation and once your medical has been checked. The practitioner will mark the areas where you may feel a sharp scratch and the filler is injected.
Please keep in mind that filler can take up to two weeks to fully settle.
- Tear through (under eyes)
- Smile lines (nasolabial fold & marionette lines)
- Nose (medical rhinoplasty to nose job)
- Ear lobule (when the lobe is connected to the side of the face)
One of our advanced medical practitioners.
- Start from £219 per syringe
- Lip fillers start from £219
- Non-surgical/medical rhinoplasty (nose job): £495
- Tear trough £450