Are you planning to travel overseas and require a certificate that you are fit to fly?
Many countries now require proof of a negative Covid-19 swab test and certificate to show that you are not currently infected with the virus.
The Renovatio Clinic Coronavirus Testing Service is a medical led service, we offer a simple affordable COVID-19 test and provide a certificate ahead of your flight to ensure that you can travel safely.
Also known as a ‘Swab Test’ this can be carried out at home or in clinic by a member of our medical team. The test takes a few minutes to complete, guidance is provided with each home kit, and we expect results within 48 hours of the lab receiving the test. Each test includes a fit to fly certificate.
We have partnered with the DoctorsLab pathology to provide this service. DoctorsLab is one of the UK’s leading diagnostic providers.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic many airlines and countries across the world now require proof that you are fit-to-fly in the form of a certificate issued within 48-96 hours of departure.
You will receive a certificate upon a negative result.
Also known as the swab test. A highly sensitive and accurate antigen test which is used to identify if you are currently infected with Coronavirus
Please read the antigen test terms and conditions for more details
The Covid-19 Antigen test is used to identify if you are currently infected.
The test detects virus RNA in patients, specifically the detection of the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), an RNA virus.
This test is performed by taking swabs from the nose and throat.
We will send the test (home kit) to you by post with all the information required and ask you to send the swabs back to the lab with the pre-paid envelope provided.
Alternatively you can attend the clinic and a member of our team will conduct the test for you.
1. Ensure hands are clean.
2. Remove the swab.
3. Insert swab into mouth (avoiding tongue).
4. Brush the swab repeatedly at the back of throat and tonsil areas (avoiding the tongue).
5. Then insert the same swab approximately 2cm into one nostril.
6. Gently rotate inside nostril for 3-5 seconds. Repeat the process for the other nostril using the same swab.
7. Place tip of swab into the tube and press down firmly to seal.
8. Record Forename, Surname, Date of Birth and Sample date on provided request form.
9. Place completed Request Form with swab into the sealable bag provided then into the pre-paid envelope and seal.
10. Arrange for envelope to be posted as directed.
A minimum sensitivity of 98% and specificity of 100% is reported by our partner laboratory.
There are limitations to this test. When there is a strong suspicion of Covid-19 and the test is negative it is recommended to have a further test in 24-48 hours.
Results are usually sent 2-3 days after the test is received by the lab
Order your COVID-19 test today. If you have any questions please get in touch and one of our specialist team will be able to help