SAFE - FAST - ACCURATE
A Message from Us
There is no doubt you have heard about COVID-19 by now. At Renovatio, we have launched a new service to help our patients and community with testing kits which can be taken at home or completed by our team in the clinic. This service has been developed by the Renovatio team guided by Dr Sofiane Rimouche the Medical Director.
Our mission for developing this service is to help our community and offer easily available and safe testing options. We have tried our best to offer an affordable price and ensure the service is available to anyone who needs it. We will be supporting our community, key workers and local charities.
We are donating a number of tests to support those in need.
Thank you, and stay safe!
THE RENOVATIO TEAM
WHAT WE OFFER
The Renovatio Clinic Coronavirus Testing Service is a medical led service, offering fast, safe and affordable tests. If you’re feeling unsure about the tests or have questions you can book a virtual consultation before or after your test.
ANTIGEN (PCR) TEST
Also known as a ‘Swab Test’ this can be carried out at home or in clinic by a member of our medical team. The test takes a few minutes to complete, guidance is provided with each home kit, and we expect results within 48 hours of the lab receiving the test
Why book a test?
- You may be experiencing symptoms and want to identify if they are due to COVID
- You may want to know whether you have the virus to ensure you are safe to travel or work
- It may help business safely continue getting get back to work
The Test In Detail
COVID-19 ANTIGEN (PCR) TEST
£149 with Free Delivery
Also known as the swab test. A highly sensitive and accurate antigen test which is used to identify if you are currently infected with Coronavirus
The Covid-19 Antigen test is used to identify if you are currently infected.
The test detects virus RNA in patients, specifically the detection of the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), an RNA virus.
This test is performed by taking swabs from the nose and throat.
We will send the test (home kit) to you by post with all the information required and ask you to send the swabs back to the lab with the pre-paid envelope provided.
Alternatively you can attend the clinic and a member of our team will conduct the test for you.
1. Ensure hands are clean.
2. Remove the swab.
3. Insert swab into mouth (avoiding tongue).
4. Brush the swab repeatedly at the back of throat and tonsil areas (avoiding the tongue).
5. Then insert the same swab approximately 2cm into one nostril.
6. Gently rotate inside nostril for 3-5 seconds. Repeat the process for the other nostril using the same swab.
7. Place tip of swab into the tube and press down firmly to seal.
8. Record Forename, Surname, Date of Birth and Sample date on provided request form.
9. Place completed Request Form with swab into the sealable bag provided then into the pre-paid envelope and seal.
10. Arrange for envelope to be posted as directed.
A minimum sensitivity of 98% and specificity of 100% is reported by our partner laboratory.
There are limitations to this test. When there is a strong suspicion of Covid-19 and the test is negative it is recommended to have a further test in 24-48 hours.
Results are usually sent 2-3 days after the test is received by the lab
Some of these tests may be available from the NHS and this may be an option you wish to explore with the advice of your GP.
SAFE - FAST - ACCURATE
Order your COVID-19 Antigen test today. If you have any questions please get in touch and one of our specialist team will be able to help